We collect information about you in various ways when you use our Sites. We use this information to, among other things, provide the functionality and improve the quality of our Sites and personalize your experience. We may collect the following categories of personal information from you:
1. Identifiers: such as your name, email address, postal address, phone number (including your mobile phone number).
2. Financial information: such as billing information and, for certain services on our Sites, credit or debit card account information, as further described in the section called “Payment Card Information” below.
3. Commercial information: such as, survey responses, current and prior appointments details, favorite SMBs, special SMB requests, passwords, contact information of people you add to, or notify of, your appointments through our Sites .
4. Location information: such as your mobile device ID, your precise location data, and the SMB search locations you select, which are collected if you use our mobile application, either to book an appointment or to pay.
5. Inferences regarding your preferences and other characteristics: such as assessment of the types of products or services you may have interest in made by Fiesta at the basis of personal information provided by you and described in points 1-5 above. We may also obtain information from other sources, such as third-party websites, applications, and services (each, a “Third-Party Platform”), through which you connect with our Sites and combine that with information we collect on our Sites.
When you visit our Sites, some information is automatically collected. For example, when you visit our Sites, we may automatically collect your location, computer operating system, Internet Protocol (IP) address, access times, browser type and language, and the website you visited before our Sites. We also collect information about your usage and activity on our Sites using certain technologies, such as:
We collect your personal information when you interact with us or use our services, such as when you use our Sites to place an order. We also look at how visitors use our Sites, to help us improve our services and optimise customer experience. We may use your information to:
1. Make and change your appointments made through our Sites;
2. Offer you, or provide you with, products and services.
3. Operate and improve our Sites, products, and services;
4.Understand you and your preferences to enhance, personalize, and customize your experience and enjoyment using our Sites, products, and services, such as understanding your appointment history to make recommendations about other SMBs you may like;
6. Process and deliver contest entries and rewards;
7. Display relevant advertising;
8. Respond to your comments and questions and provide customer service;
9. Send you information relating to our products and services, including reservation confirmations, receipts, technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages;
10. Communicate with you about contests, offers, promotions, rewards, upcoming events, and other news about products and services offered by Fiesta, our subsidiaries, and affiliates; select SMBs; and our other selected partners;
11. Authenticate your credit or debit card account information;
12. Protect, investigate, and deter against fraudulent, unauthorized, or illegal activity. By providing your mobile phone number, you expressly consent to receive direct dial calls, autodialed and prerecorded message calls, and text messages from us relating to our product and services at that number.
You have certain rights with regard to your personal information:
1. You have the right to know and request information about the categories and specific pieces of personal information we have collected about you within the last 12 months, as well as the categories of sources from which such information is collected, the purpose for collecting such information, and the categories of third parties with whom we share such information. You also have the right to know if we have disclosed your personal information for business purposes.
2. You have the right to update your personal information.
3. You have the right to request that Fiesta delete your personal information, subject to certain exceptions allowed under applicable law.
4. You have the right to not be discriminated against for exercising any of the above-listed rights. If you choose to exercise your rights, we won’t charge you different prices or provide different quality of services unless those differences are related to value provided to Fiesta by your data.
Fiesta declares to provide you with the information requested under Point 1 above free of charge, by email or electronically, within a 45 days of receipt of the request, in a portable and, to the extent technically feasible, in a readily usable format. Booksy shall not be required, however, to provide you with your personal information more than twice in a 12-month period.
Any material you upload to the Services or data that we collect as set out in the customers terms and conditions (yalla fiesta apps] will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary, and you acknowledge and agree that we have the right to use, copy, distribute, sell and disclose to third parties any such material or data for any purpose related to our business. To the extent that such material is protected by intellectual property rights, you grant us a perpetual, worldwide, royalty-free license to use, copy, modify, distribute, sell and disclose to third parties any such material or data for any purpose related to our business.
By using the Services you confirm that you accept, and agree to comply with, all the terms in this policy, which supplement our customer terms and conditions [yallafiesta.com]. If you do not agree to these terms, you must not use the Services. We recommend that you print a copy of these terms for future reference. We amend these terms from time to time. Every time you wish to use the Services, please check these terms to ensure you understand the terms that apply at that time as they are binding on you. We aim to update the Services regularly and may change the content at any time. If the need arises, we may suspend access to the Services or close them indefinitely. Any of the material on the Services may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material.
We are the owners of or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in the Services, and in the material published on then (excluding your Contributions). Such rights are protected by copyright laws and regulations in the Kingdom of Bahrain and around the world. All such rights are reserved. You may not copy, reproduce, republish, download, post, broadcast, transmit, make available to the public, or otherwise use any content on the Services in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use.
For questions about accessing, changing, or deleting your personal information, please visit our website, send an email at [email protected].
For questions or opinions on this Policy, please contact Fiesta via email at [email protected].